- We are experiencing some delay with the publication process. The manuscript camera-ready PDF submission deadline is now extended to Oct 7, 2019. We will send out the camera-ready
instructions as soon as we have them. The WUWNet’19 technical program and conference agenda will not be affected. Please proceed with your travel arrangements.
- This year the conference program will start at 1 pm on Oct 23rd, 2019 and ends at the night of Oct 25th, 2019.
We will have a welcoming reception in the evening of Oct 23rd, a
banquet in the evening of Oct 24th, and a yacht cruise, with free food and drink, in Lake Lanier in the evening of Oct 25th. We highly recommend you stay through Friday night at the conference venue,
the Legacy Lodge at Lake Lanier, to enjoy the three-hour yacht cruise and the beautiful scenery of the lake. The full registration fee will cover all these social events. The student registration fee will cover the welcoming reception and the yacht cruise with free food and drink.
- WUWNet’19 registration is now open. The early registration deadline is Sept 30, 2019.
- We are accepting applications for Student Travel Grants. The application deadline is Sept 23, 2019.
- Conference venue information has been posted. You can now book your hotel rooms at the group rate on the Travel page.
The group rate expires on Sept 23, 2019.
- We call for submissions of Demos and Work-in-progress (WIP) posters. The submission deadline is Sept 23, 2019.
- We are still accepting Extended Abstract submissions with an extended deadline of Aug 26, 2019.
- July 31, 2019: The WUWNet’19 will host two technical special sessions: Special Session I: Underwater Mobile Communications and Networking,
and Special Session II: Underwater Internet of Things (UW-IoT). Please see details in the Paper Submission tab.