- Apr. 21, 2014: WUWNet'14 CFP is available HERE
- Mar. 24, 2014: WUWNet'14 will be held in Rome, Italy, Nov. 12-14, 2014.
- Dec. 19, 2013: WUWNet'13 was very successful on all aspects. Please check out a summary here.
- Nov. 4, 2013: Notice: place for the Sunday’s reception, Nov. 10, 3-5 PM, which was originally announced to be at the Ambassador Hotel, is now moved to the Seaside restaurant at the Sun Yat-sen University (中山 大學海景餐廰). People can take a taxi to go there for about $4.
- Oct. 20, 2013: Early registration deadline has been extended to Oct. 25.
- Oct. 9, 2013: Student travel grant application and the preliminary program are online.
- Oct. 4, 2013: Demo CFP is online.
- Oct. 3, 2013: WUWNet'13 invites you to submit Work-In-Progress (WIP) posters to the conference. More information can be found HERE.
- Sep. 28, 2013: Keynote speeches: “Acoustic telemetry for the last decade and challenges for the next one” by A. Baggeroer, and “Acoustic Model and Data-Based Signal Processing” by W. Kuperman.
- Sep. 8, 2013: “Visa application to visit Taiwan” has been updated on the “Travel Information” page.
- July 25, 2013: Best papers accepted to WUWNet'13 will be fast-tracked to a joint Special Issue of Ad Hoc Networks (Elsevier) and Physical Communication (Elsevier).
- June 25, 2013: Due to many requests, the paper submission deadline has been extended to July 22. NO further extension will be granted after that.
- May 8, 2013: ASA (Acoustical Society of America) President David Bradley has approved ASA co-sponsorship of WUWNet’13.
- Mar. 20, 2013: Conference flyer is available.
WUWNet'13 will be held in Kaohsiung, Taiwan. Note that since 2012, WUWNet has become a standalone conference with an extended scope to underwater networks and systems. The conference will include presentations of keynote speeches, plenary talks, technical papers, and posters/demos. The scope of the WUWNet conference covers a broad range of research directions relevant to underwater networks and network-related signal processing, communications, systems, and applications.
The WUWNet meeting is co-sponsored by Acoustical Society of America (ASA), U.S. Office of Naval Research Global, National Research Council of Taiwan, National Sun Yat-sen University, and National Taitung University
Please refer to the call for paper for more information.
Full and Short Papers
|Paper registration:||July 15, 2013|
|Paper submission:||July 22, 2013, PDT 11:59 PM (FIRM)|
|Camera-ready date:||October 2, 2013|
|Extended abstract submission:||September 2, 2013|
|Camera-ready:||October 2, 2013|