- Oct. 22, 2016:The final version of the conference agenda can be found here (which is also available in the final program).
- Oct. 16, 2016:The complete and most up to date conference program for WUWNet'16 can be found here.
Oct. 16, 2016: Your registration package can be picked up in the lobby on the first floor of Renaissance Shanghai Yangtze Hotel.
The registration package includes a name badge, meal tickets,a USB stick with conference proceedings, the WUWNet'16 booklet, sponsor information,,
a souvenir and a bag. The on-site registration can be accomplished at the same place. On-site registration time: Oct. 23, 5:00 pm - 7:00pm,
Oct. 24, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm, Oct. 25, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm, Oct. 26, 8:00 am - 11: 00 am.
- Oct. 15, 2016:Hotels close to the conference venue and related information can be downloaded here. Check travel page for details.
- Sep. 25, 2016:Student travel grant page is now available. Please check here.
- Sep. 20, 2016:Registration page is now available. Please check here.
- Sep. 17, 2016:WUWNet'16 will take place at Renaissance Shanghai Yangtze Hotel. Please check here for detailed information.
- Sep. 14, 2016:Demo submission page is now available. Please check here.
- Sep. 13, 2016:Acceptance notification date for full/short papers and extended abstracts is extended to September 16th.
- Sep. 09, 2016:Work-in-progress poster submission page is now available. Please check here.
- Sep. 08, 2016:Conference flyer is available.
- Aug. 18, 2016:Extended Abstract submission deadline is extended to Aug 26 (FIRM).
- Aug. 04, 2016:Paper registration deadline is extended to Aug 9 (FIRM).
- Jul. 23, 2016:Paper registration deadline is extended to Aug 2.
- Jul. 05, 2016:One dedicated page for best Student Paper Award on underwater systems with experiments in memory of Giovanni Toso has been set up. Please check here.
- Jul. 03, 2016:Paper submission on EDAS is now open. Please Check Paper Submission Page.
- Apr. 25, 2016:WUWNet'16 will be held in Shanghai, China, Oct. 24-26, 2016.