Call for Exhibitors
This year marks the first time WUWNet will invite leading industry members to exhibit their technologies and companies at this premier venue. Exhibiting at WUWNet’19 provides access to the underwater communication and networking communities, including the leading scientists, engineers, influencers and program managers. WUWNet boasts a mix of government, academic and industrial plenary speakers.
Benefits of exhibiting at WUWNet include:
- Creating new relationships in the underwater technology space with government, scientific, and commercial customers waiting to be introduced to your company
- Attending technical program sessions and staying on the cutting edge of what’s next in the underwater marine technology sector
- Participating in an Exhibitor mixer social event
- Attracting and recruiting marine engineering talent
Please contact exhibition co-chairs for more details or if you are interested in exhibiting at WUWNet’19!
- Michael Zuba (Raytheon BBN Technologies, email@example.com)
- Dale Green (Teledyne Benthos (Retired), firstname.lastname@example.org)